SANCO® tube – the bare copper tube for sanitary and heating installations
SANCO® is Europe's most widely installed bare copper installation tube. It is produced according to a continuously further developed manufacturing processs that makes the tubes extremely safe, durable and therefore long-lasting.
Copper is a sustainable material that is 100% recyclable. The tubes are gas-tight, oxygen diffusion-proof, UV-resistant and compatible with fittings from a wide range of manufacturers. SANCO® tubes are applicable in the areas of drinking water, heating, gas, liquid gas, oil, rainwater and solar.
SANCO® tubes are permanently certified and stand for a consistently high quality that exceeds the requirements demanded by regulations and standards.
- Manufactured in accordance with European Standard DIN EN 1057
- Physical state: R220 (coils) – R290 (straight pipes)
- Absolute roughness: e.= 0.0015 mm
- Linear thermal expansion coefficient: 0.0168 mm/m°C
- Thermal conductivity: λ = 364 W/m°C (at 20°C)
- Carbon residue: C<0.06 mg/dm2 (coils of tubing)
- Does not soften at high temperatures
- Completely impermeable to gases
- Resistant to UV ray
Deliverable in 50 m coils of tubing: 6-22 mm (note: 22 mm diameter available in 25 m coils) and 5 m straight tubes: 6-108 mm (sizes up to 267 mm available upon request)
CAN BE USED
- in hot and cold drinking water
- Distribution of combustible liquids and gases
- Radiant panels